Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(09-23-2020, 12:35 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Maybe you want to post them, too, then?

Whatever dude. You have a habit of lumping all of a singular individual's words and actions into the group he or she is apart of if you dislike them or their group but get all up in arms when people do it to people and groups you like/support/agree with

I didn't find them to be as interesting as the exchange with the other guy, so, no I won't be taking time to screenshot them and edit the names out just to appease you after I provided countless information for you yesterday and was met with derision and ingratitude. 

I would definitely recommend that you rethink the last statement, given that I backed up a statement with evidence yesterday after you made similar intellectually dishonest comments. That and one of our lengthier exchanges before that involved me calling you out for repeatedly stating an outright lie while also making broad, and incorrect, statements about "the left".

I think you're just at a lost for how to respond, so you're resorting to just using ad hominem attacks in violation of board rules.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - BmorePat87 - 09-23-2020, 01:09 PM