Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(09-24-2020, 12:10 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Even within this post you're contradicting yourself as you try to double down on your intellectual dishonesty. You cannot decide which to commit to: "Pat claimed one person equates all" or "I never claimed that Pat claimed that". 

What? Where did you I EVER say you never made that claim? This whole time I've been saying you've equated 1 guy's response to multiple or all conservatives responses. 

(09-24-2020, 12:10 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: This is where our exchange ends. I've indulged you long enough and entertaining your ignorance and dishonesty for this long only helps to perpetuate the toxic culture that we are trying to prevent. 

I'll put you on block so I don't have to worry about reading what woefully misguided and self-defeating response comes next. 

You attack ME personally but I'm the one that's being ignorant and dishonest. And then you block me. That's funny right there.

Well, like many have said, some people are just not cut out for the P&R forum.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - PhilHos - 09-24-2020, 12:18 PM