Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
More "largely peaceful" Portland protests
(09-24-2020, 03:29 PM)GMDino Wrote:  I suppose as long as most people don't engage in violence that is "mostly" peaceful.

Violence is never the answer.  I've said that repeatedly.

No, a protest the devolves into violence, rioting, arson and looting is violent.  It doesn't matter if the preceding four hours were peaceful.  It definitely doesn't matter if you're a victim of any of the above.

(09-24-2020, 04:32 PM)GMDino Wrote: That would care a lot more weight sir had I not said all the violence was wrong.

Hard to call it "spin" versus facts unless one wants to willfully ignore it and just blame one side. Mellow

Ohh, is there evidence of right wingers actually initiating the violence?  The Portland protest aside, in which a right leaning protestor was stalked and murdered, have there been instances of right leaning protestors initiating violence?  If so, what percentage of the cases?  I'll bet it's less than 7%.  To my knowledge there have been zero instances of right leaning protestors looting and burning down businesses. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: More "largely peaceful" Portland protests - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 09-24-2020, 05:02 PM