Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
More "largely peaceful" Portland protests
(09-24-2020, 05:02 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: No, a protest the devolves into violence, rioting, arson and looting is violent.  It doesn't matter if the preceding four hours were peaceful.  It definitely doesn't matter if you're a victim of any of the above.

Ohh, is there evidence of right wingers actually initiating the violence?  The Portland protest aside, in which a right leaning protestor was stalked and murdered, have there been instances of right leaning protestors initiating violence?  If so, what percentage of the cases?  I'll bet it's less than 7%.  To my knowledge there have been zero instances of right leaning protestors looting and burning down businesses. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2020/05/31/us/george-floyd-protests-white-supremacists-antifa.amp.html

I don't think there's an actual percentage given to who is doing what. Police are trying to curb violence, protect citizens and stay alive. But there's plenty of evidence and far more speculation that alt right groups are doing much of the damage, from nashville to new york, washington to the other washington. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: More "largely peaceful" Portland protests - Benton - 09-24-2020, 07:08 PM