Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
More "largely peaceful" Portland protests
(09-24-2020, 07:08 PM)Benton Wrote: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2020/05/31/us/george-floyd-protests-white-supremacists-antifa.amp.html

I don't think there's an actual percentage given to who is doing what. Police are trying to curb violence, protect citizens and stay alive. But there's plenty of evidence and far more speculation that alt right groups are doing much of the damage, from nashville to new york, washington to the other washington. 

With respect, this is utter BS.  Much of the damage?  Based on absolutely nothing you're going to ascribe "much of the damage" to alt right groups?  All your source has is speculation, entirely from Democratic politicians (including woman beater Ellison) and left wing activists stating that it's really the alt right causing the violence.  Was it an alt right guy who murdered the Trump supporter in Portland?  Was it an alt right guy who field goal kicked a man in the face after an "alt right" mob beat him near unconscious?  I can tell you I've seen not one whiff of any "alt right" people involved in the lawlessness here.

This reeks of trying to shift blame now that the majority of people are getting tired of this shit.  Your article is from months ago, do you really think if the media had any sliver of hard evidence that it's actually right wingers rioting, looting and burning things down they wouldn't be swarming the airwaves with it?  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: More "largely peaceful" Portland protests - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 09-24-2020, 07:31 PM