Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(09-25-2020, 08:41 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Yup, I read it and I understand that.  It should have never happened in the first place.  Outdoor mask mandates are insane!  What's next?

I get it. It sucks to not have control over your own body and the government telling you what you can and can’t do with it.

But, obviously, “personal responsibility” wasn’t working because she wouldn’t voluntarily follow the school’s rule and she wouldn’t voluntarily follow the police officer’s instructions. You keep making these passive aggressive insults towards protesters without having the self awareness to realize you and the woman who got arrested are the protesters in this case.

Covid 19 can be spread to others in football stands just like it can be spread to others in a classroom. Wearing a mask and social distancing help reduce the spread to others around you. If you could be bothered to understand that simple fact then you wouldn’t be protesting it and making yourself “look like a big cryin’ baby.”

Shouldn’t and wouldn’t have happened if she had just done what the police told her to do. Right? This lady wasn’t even shot or strangled to death. She was only tased. Not sure why you’re going full Antifa over it.

Some of my favorite quotes . . .

“LET GO OF MY WRIST!” Classic Karen right there.

“It says “Police” on his side and on his back.”
“That doesn’t mean anything.”

Yeah, cause “Police” is N/A when Karen is involved.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 09-25-2020, 10:10 AM