Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(09-25-2020, 02:26 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: My opinion is simply that outdoor mask mandates are an overreach.  

Again, you admittedly don’t even understand masks. It would be like me asking you your opinion on which antibiotic I should use to treat a 68 y/o female with pyelonephritis. You have no idea so your opinion is irrelevant. Because you don’t understand the most common cause of pyelo in women, which antibiotics are most effective against the most common cause, and which antibiotics to avoid in the elderly who most likely have age related decreased kidney function in order to avoid causing renal failure.

This isn’t even a government mask mandate. It’s a school requirement to protect the students so they don’t have an outbreak so they don’t have to shut down the school.

You’re the one whining about opening things up and the first to complain about doing Step 1 to open things up and keep them open.

Finally, your opinion is irrelevant for this school and this situation. If she had just followed the police officer’s instructions you wouldn’t even be aware of this. Right? Or do people get to pick and choose when not to listen to the police?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 09-25-2020, 03:08 PM