Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
President and First Lady test POSITIVE!
(10-02-2020, 03:25 AM)Stonyhands Wrote: What? Did you read anything I posted? Obviously not. Still waiting on you to backup your Trump forcing schools to open comment. I mean there are literally 1000’s of schools in the US...can you even name 1 he allegedly forced open? Nor did I anywhere in my post take a stance on whether or not schools should be open.

You do realize why there was a shortage of PPE to begin with right?

Which PPE are these kids lacking at the moment..the ones going to school? The districts around here that have opened and require masks have plenty of PPE. My kids, although attending online classes at the moment, they still participate in local sports programs. All of the parents and athletes all have proper PPE and are following guidelines set by the local authorities. BTW, I live in the largest, most populated city in my state.

I read everything you “posted” bud, obviously. I honestly wish your children the best dealing with the minefield that is their daily lives and... well I’ll leave it there. All the best pal.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: President and First Lady test POSITIVE! - Vas Deferens - 10-02-2020, 03:31 AM