Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
President and First Lady test POSITIVE!
First, I do not wish sickness or death on anyone.  Hopefully the fully recover.

Second, hopefully they learn something about the way the spoke and acted.  I doubt that will happen.

So many conspiracy theories on line already.

I really want to ask those who floated the "idea" that Biden would claim to be sick so he could skip the debates what they think of DJT getting it?

Does he have it?  You can't believe anything he says on a normal day...let along a day when his wife is on tape say **** Christmas decorations.

But if it's barely affecting anyone except the old and infirmed, if he refuses to wear a mask or social distance and his events...I will also not feel sorry for him or her.

He was able to get tested any time...not just when showing symptoms like the rest of us so he flaunted all the other mitigation methods. In fact he berated his opponent for wearing a mask and social distancing just this week.

And he continued to push for the complete reopening of everything everywhere because it's so safe.

Now he will self quarantine for two weeks.

Can you? Can your children? And everyone you or they might come in contact with?

He has access to the best, free to him (socialized?) Medicine in the world.

Do you?

Remember that the next time someone tells YOU to go out and risk getting yourself and others sick so they can say they did a great job.

---------------

Plus he's in "perfect health" (a slim 225) so he should be fine.  Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: President and First Lady test POSITIVE! - GMDino - 10-02-2020, 08:38 AM