Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
President and First Lady test POSITIVE!
(10-02-2020, 09:40 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Trump is an unapologetically bad person and I don't begrudge anyone who doesn't like him.  I wouldn't recommend people give themselves ulcers over the guy, but from a rational standpoint I can see why people actively dislike a man who thrives off of being a villain and bully. 

In this case he mocked people for taking safety precautions and he is now facing the consequences.  I'm not going to bat for someone who makes hay by being a bastard.

EDIT - I also see why people hate Bill Clinton, Ted Kennedy, John Lennon, and disco...but disco is awesome. Still, I can understand the hate. 

Stayin' alive, Stayin' alive, ah ah ah ah Stayin' aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive.......   Tongue

And I also understand why people don't like Trump.  It's the immense hatred that is sad.  Hatred to me means you wouldn't blink an eye if that person dies.

I personally think Biden and Harris will be far, far, far worse for the USA in many ways than Trump if elected.  Do I hate them?  No.  Would I get giddy if they got Covid?  No  Would I respect the fact that they won.  Yes  Would I hope for their failure?  No, that would be hoping for America to fail.  I understand the dislike, I don't understand the head popping, seething hatred.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: President and First Lady test POSITIVE! - Mickeypoo - 10-02-2020, 10:06 AM