Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
President and First Lady test POSITIVE!
(10-02-2020, 11:07 AM)hollodero Wrote: I don't know if you'd count me in that group, but I guess like many others my passionate rejection of this man does not stem from hating him. It mainly stems from a kind of shock he gets elected, from me considering him to be a grave threat to democracy and democratic values as a whole. Also, I think he is an uneducated moron, an instigator, a borderline (maybe not borderline) criminal, a narcissist, a perfectly indecent person, a careless misanthrope and a pathological liar. I am passionately opinionated about him as a president, as a shady real estate mogul and entertainer I don't quite care that much.

No like I say, an opinion of him, even to the point of hatred is one thing, but it seems there are people who spend all day every day obsessing over it. I did not like the guy, and I think he’s said and done some horrible things, but I’m not going to let it rule me. People always think we hit this irreversible place from which we can’t come back. It’s nonsense. If people truly think another four years of Trump will irrevocably destroy this country, then what do they do if he wins?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: President and First Lady test POSITIVE! - michaelsean - 10-02-2020, 11:26 AM