Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
President and First Lady test POSITIVE!
(10-02-2020, 11:26 AM)michaelsean Wrote: If people truly think another four years of Trump will irrevocably destroy this country, then what do they do if he wins?

Yeah, I don't know. I am not even sure it is mere nonsense and that people are just dead wrong on this. Depending on the circumstances. If he wins fair and square, then this might qualify as a survivable event; but if one of the plans that reportedly are floating around works out - like ignoring election results and let governors nominate Trump-friendly electors instead - then this would feed that take. Trump is willing to explore those avenues, that much seems obvious, his rhetorics and his deeds (see post office) seem to show that quite clearly.

Or what if proud boys and other groups of the Breitbartesk mob take "stand by" at face value and start civil-war like antics if Trump loses. This is not a virtual fear, it is something that Trump's incendiary words do fuel. I can understand how fears and scenarios like these fill people's heads. It fills mine.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: President and First Lady test POSITIVE! - hollodero - 10-02-2020, 11:38 AM