Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rittenhouse to sue Biden campaign for libel
(10-02-2020, 12:47 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I don't judge the majority in that way at all.  I think that most of the people who post here are thoughtful and rational people.  I just don't see the kind of universal condemnation for our more far left members than I do our far right.  I'll certainly try and be more aware of the balance in this regard when I see it.

Is it possible there is no real reason for "universal condemnation" of both sides?  No need for "balance"?

Hypothesis: The "far left" in this forum often say things that elicit condemnation from the far right, but not from the majority of "thoughtful rational people" who post here.

That's why you don't see "universal condemnation" of "far leftists". 

It's for the same reason that far right members are suspended and banned in greater numbers than the far left (and that doesn't reveal some deep bias on the moderators' part).

The "thoughtful rational majority" here is unlikely to say that if Chris Wallace interrupted Trump 75 times then something's not on the level if he only interrupted Biden 15 times.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rittenhouse to sue Biden campaign for libel - Dill - 10-02-2020, 04:14 PM