Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
THREE Months Until A Vaccine?!
(10-05-2020, 11:34 PM)Benton Wrote: My wife is a nurse. They've invited her to trials for a vaccine. Which, as someone not a nurse, seems like an insane way to try it out.

"Hey, we're in a pandemic. Who should try out medicine on? Our finite supply of healthcare workers!"

Say What

Anyway, I think we'll have a vaccine... at some point. Three months? Seems a little soon. As someone not in the high risk factor and someone who thinks he's already had it, I doubt I'll try it. But I wouldn't blame people who are at a high risk. To me, just seems like a really short period for clinical trials and long-term problems. I mean, watch any drug commercial and to cure you itchy skin or dry mouth, you end up with heart disease, infertility, exploding toe nails, expanding anus syndrome, hair loss, acne, caustic ear wax, etc.

And I'm just the exact opposite:

My whole life folks have said: "Come over here and take this shot" and I rolled up my sleeve or dropped my trousers without question. 

To this day MS bfine brings pills into me at night and says "take these". I open wide

If I show up to work tomorrow and they say "come get this Covid vaccine" I'll be first in line. I just hope I don't drop my trousers when I was supposed to roll up my sleeve. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
THREE Months Until A Vaccine?! - BFritz21 - 10-05-2020, 10:16 PM
RE: THREE Months Until A Vaccine?! - bfine32 - 10-06-2020, 01:09 AM