Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Record Unemployment, Record Trade Deficit, Record National Debt
(10-07-2020, 06:44 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: I want to give him a pass?

As soon as States stop locking people down and let businesses open back up.

I agreed with the travel bans.

I like that he is trying to do something with trade, nuclear deal sucked and so did the climate accord and even Biden said USMCA is a good deal.  So i'm good with what he did.  At least he is trying to secure the border.  I am very much against illegal immigration.

Have you even looked into Harris at all?  She could very well be Prez at least for a short time.  No thanks!

And just a funny, as I am typing this, I hear Pelosi say "Trump has always had EROTIC behavior and right now it's very, very dangerous".  lmao!  

So you think you have the right to tell some woman you have never met what she can do with her body because of your faith I presume. But you agree with bans that hurt some of the most worse off refugees in the world fleeing a living hell?

Nobody wants open borders. Dumping money into a wall so a probable Trump crony can get a massive government contract to build a wall that will fail in short time is a terrible waste of money.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Record Unemployment, Record Trade Deficit, Record National Debt - NATI BENGALS - 10-07-2020, 08:41 PM