Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why can't he stop insulting them
(10-08-2020, 06:00 PM)Benton Wrote: Well, it's still right.

At the time, trump was referring to an event organized and attended by white nationalist, supremacists and neo Nazis. That's the fine folks he was talking about. I'll grant you, he may not have known that's who was talking about, but the fact is he intentionally or accidentally called them fine people.

After the fact, his folks have tried to spin a few different variations, saying he meant there were other people there or he didn't know or whatever. But end of the day, either intentionally or accidentally, he did say the nationalists were fine people.

This is is spot on. That was just another case of the president speaking, and not having an actual clue about what he's talking about... But at the same time he also knew that one side had a permit to be there so who the hell knows? His mind was already pretty feeble before the China virus starting eating it away too.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Why can't he stop insulting them - bfine32 - 10-07-2020, 04:10 PM
RE: Why can't he stop insulting them - jason - 10-08-2020, 11:06 PM