Poll: Are you in favor of stacking the Supreme Court?
Yes
No
Something about Abraham Lincoln
All of Trump's judicial nominations are white!
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you in favor of stacking the Supreme Court?
(10-08-2020, 03:16 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I didn't call you racist. I said the remark was racist.

I did. I found no evidence that Harris claimed during the VP debate that Trump's judicial nominees were unqualified. Only that they weren't black. So maybe don't make up shit and you won't get called out for it.  ThumbsUp

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/10/08/vice-presidential-debate-full-transcript-mike-pence-and-kamala-harris/5920773002/

“Yeah, I’m about to. So, the Trump-Pence administration has been – because I sit on the Senate Judiciary Committee, Susan, as you mentioned. And I've witnessed the appointments, for lifetime appointments to the federal courts, district courts, Courts of Appeal -- people who are purely ideological people who have been reviewed by legal professional organizations and found to be not competent, are substandard. And do you know that of the 50 people who President Trump appointed to the Court of Appeals for lifetime appointments, not one is Black? This is what they've been doing. You want to talk about packing a court? Let's have that discussion.“

My god man. If you are going to run with a right wing talking point then double down on it.... never mind. No wonder we have a conman for prez.

Not competent and substandard.

There is not a drop of racism involved in wanting a representative government with some diversity and an administration that failed at it.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are you in favor of stacking the Supreme Court? - NATI BENGALS - 10-09-2020, 12:30 PM