Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why can't he stop insulting them
(10-09-2020, 04:04 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I didn't expect you to agree. But most everyone dropped out prior to Super Tuesday and I'm sure the Obama association brought him some black votes. "If he's good enough for Obama, he's good enough for me"

It were the South Carolina results and many polls for the upcoming states that both showed big support for Biden, mainly stemming from the black eleectorate. That appears to be the main reason why many dropped out and rallied behind Biden. The support from blacks did play a major part in that and I wonder if you really can deny that Biden indeed got huge support from them in the primaries.

(10-09-2020, 04:04 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Sorry to have confused you. There are blacks, not all (unlike Biden I realize there is diversity in the race), that would be better served voting for conservative measures as opposed to liberal' but cut off their nose to spite their face. 

So just to be clear, you claim that of the roughly 80-85% blacks that support Biden over Trump, most of them (not all, you acknowledge diversity) are "cutting off the nose to spite the face".
If Biden had said something like that that can easily be seen as calling a majority of black people too gullible to vote for their own best interest, it probably would have made your Biden insults list.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Why can't he stop insulting them - bfine32 - 10-07-2020, 04:10 PM
RE: Why can't he stop insulting them - hollodero - 10-09-2020, 04:26 PM