Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why can't he stop insulting them
(10-09-2020, 11:21 PM)hollodero Wrote: It's the reason you gave me when I asked for the reason, so there's that. 

If you now claim the reason you gave only applies (thosed that ungullibly cut off their noses to spite the face) to a minority, what about all the others? The support is quite overwhelming, in primaries and now against Trump. Now I believe it is in great part because yeah, a big majority of these black voters (never said anything like "they are a singular thing") don't find Biden's comments all that severely insulting as you make them out to be, or perceive him as overall being so overtly racist as you believe he is. I made no secret about that stance and nothing about that is disingenuous. You are/were free to give me alternative explanations as to why so many black voters support a guy in spite of his insulting nature.

I'll tell you what:

Ask MR. "White folks shouldn't think for Black folks", why he didn't think Mayor Pete had a chance of getting the Black vote. Obtain that answer if you can and then get back with me. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Why can't he stop insulting them - bfine32 - 10-07-2020, 04:10 PM
RE: Why can't he stop insulting them - bfine32 - 10-09-2020, 11:34 PM