Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Record Unemployment, Record Trade Deficit, Record National Debt
(10-12-2020, 03:15 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I am not trying to be "tricky" or twist your words.

I just asked a simple question.  

Oh please. Give it a rest. You asked a simple question where you accused me of saying something I never said.

(10-12-2020, 03:15 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So what is your position on shutting down businesses?  Should it never happen no matter how bad the pandemic gets? 

I shouldn't do this because of your bullshit, but I will magnanimously answer your actual legitimate question. First off, I don't believe we will ever need a country wide lockdown. I think some areas of the country might require it in the future but I don't believe that decision should be left up to the president. Also the whole purpose of the lockdown was initially to prevent hospitals from being overwhelmed, right? If a lockdown is something that is needed to prevent a local hospital from being overwhelmed, then the mayor or governor should lockdown until such time that the hospital is no longer in danger of being overwhelmed.  
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Record Unemployment, Record Trade Deficit, Record National Debt - PhilHos - 10-12-2020, 04:02 PM