Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why can't he stop insulting them
(10-12-2020, 03:29 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Of course you're not the individual I was referencing when I posed the question. My thought was he'd give a forthright answer. I had no such thoughts about you. 

Yeah in general I really do not feel it makes any sense at all to answer you anything any longer. I'm as forthright as I can. Your ever growing tendency to give snarky, condescending responses and accuse non-conservative folks of being all kinds of awful, dishonest, irrational and stupid is the only incentive you seem to get to keep posting here. While at the same time being ultra selective and just ignoring most points made. There are many others who will keep playing along, but me, I am just about done with that.

What was your question? Why Pete had no chance of getting the black vote? This again had nothing to do with anything we discussed before, but that is kind of typical. The answer probably is a mixture of many things, including distrust, his lack of experience, that many are not that hot on his record as a South Bend mayor or his corporate past, think he is too young to be a good match against Trump, also obviously many on the politically somewhat similar Biden-Buttigieg-lane just liked Biden more, and to me it seems likely (I figure this is where you're getting at, but whatever) a certain dismissal of homosexuality that might be more prevalent in black communities could very well play some limited role in that too. So there you go. Also, I am out.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Why can't he stop insulting them - bfine32 - 10-07-2020, 04:10 PM
RE: Why can't he stop insulting them - hollodero - 10-12-2020, 05:58 PM