Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Tee Higgins is Going to Be Amazing
(10-12-2020, 10:00 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I think he'll be a good player, but I don't think he'll reach WR1 heights. Not even sure if he'll reach Boyd heights yet.

One of the greatest 2nd round pick they ever made? That's a huge jump of the gun to group him in with Collinsworth, Esiason, Pickens, Dillon, Chad, Whitworth, Dunlap, and Dalton... not to mention whatever Boyd does the rest of his career.

A rookie with 214 career yards to his name, on pace for 685 yards. Bengals still need to find a #1 WR in FA or draft.

(10-12-2020, 10:11 PM)bfine32 Wrote: We don't need a #1. We need a fast one that can run routes

Mostly agreed with Bfine. I'd love to have another AJ (not the current one, but the old one who caught passes, fought for balls, at least acted like he was trying to tackle someone who picked off Andy). 

But Tee doesn't have to be that. 

I'm not saying Tee is going to be the next TJ, but if he's close, great. TJ wasn't Chad. He didn't have to be. He was quick and reliable and that forced defenses to give him as much attention as they did our #1. So far, I'm liking the direction Tee is taking.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tee Higgins is Going to Be Amazing - Benton - 10-12-2020, 11:58 PM