Poll: Are you in favor of stacking the Supreme Court?
Yes
No
Something about Abraham Lincoln
All of Trump's judicial nominations are white!
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you in favor of stacking the Supreme Court?
(10-14-2020, 12:09 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: So you know how changing the rules applies to packing the SCOTUS so I don’t even know why you asked.

Because, respectfully, your post wasn't worded in a way that easily drew one to that conclusion.  Hence my request for clarification.

Quote:Is changing the rules wrong? Especially when your job involves making and changing the rules? No.

It isn't intrinsically wrong, no.  But, as I stated above, there are numerous changes that would be.  IMO stacking the SCOTUS would absolutely be one of them.

Quote:Is changing the rules more shady than the shady stuff you admit the Republicans did?  No. Not if they follow the rules that allow them to change the rules.  

Again, it can be.  Manipulating the rules or finding loopholes is literally part of the job description for lawyers and politicians.

Quote:I don’t see this “far cry” difference.

I honestly think it's because you have no desire to.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are you in favor of stacking the Supreme Court? - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 10-14-2020, 10:57 AM