Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(10-14-2020, 01:20 PM)bfine32 Wrote: https://news.yahoo.com/white-house-embraces-declaration-scientists-121853918.html

It is still a viable theory.

The issue is how many people (what percentage of the population) it would take to reach that.

What I was told was normally you are looking at 30-40% but with a novel virus like this one it may be as high as 60-70%.  And a vaccine will alter that too.

Naturally those who wanted us to open up all along will completely agree and refuse to look at any other point other than just that one: open up.

Right now, on a personal note, I'm dealing with someone going to a bar because he doesn't believe in the virus who got sick and passed it to his wife who then went to where my wife works before she knew she was a carrier.  She tested positive after he got sick.  My wife was not directly exposed to her but the business and some of her coworkers were.  We do not know if they will close for a while, if she needs to quarantine or if I do.  But its all because some people can't live by a simple rule or two.

So "open it all up" sounds inviting but it has its drawbacks too.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - GMDino - 10-14-2020, 01:39 PM