Poll: Are you in favor of stacking the Supreme Court?
Yes
No
Something about Abraham Lincoln
All of Trump's judicial nominations are white!
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you in favor of stacking the Supreme Court?
(10-20-2020, 01:03 AM)Dill Wrote: I've got a lever-action Winchester 38-40, but it's not good for much. Not hunting deer anyway. (But its a family heirloom.)

(10-20-2020, 01:18 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Nice.  I have an old 30-30 that I've actually never fired and probably never will.  It belonged to my grandfather.  It's in my dad's safe so I'm honestly not even sure of the make and model.

My first firearm, that I have owned since I was born, is a Winchester 1894 in .30-30 that belonged to my grandfather. Based on the serial number, it comes from 1921 (IIRC), is nickel steel, and still has the saddle ring. It's in great condition even though that rifle has probably killed more deer and bear than I could count. It would be worth a pretty penny except for one thing. The old front sights on those rifles were terrible, bulky blades that were far from the greatest. My grandfather, therefore, replaced the front sight with something more practical.

I still use it for hunting because it is an outstanding deer and bear rifle in the Appalachian forests.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are you in favor of stacking the Supreme Court? - Belsnickel - 10-20-2020, 07:56 AM