Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(10-20-2020, 11:44 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Nice deflection.  And I didn't say anything about Michelle.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1208059942867869

You're engaging in whataboutism. In this case, you're comparing Biden possibly plagiarizing speeches (what a crime) with defrauding students and stealing from charities. As if they were the same thing or on the same level of wrong.

This way you just drag everyone down on Trump levels, everyone's crooked, eeryone's an awful human, and so Trump is no worse than anyone. Which just makes the world a sadder place.

And yeah Trump does the same thing, he often doesn't even bother much defending himself, he just claims everyone else is even more incompetent and dumb and bad and horrible. But this isn't true, and plagiarizing speeches is not the same thing as conning people to pay vast sums they often don't have to attend a fraud university.

Or just lieing about corona and smearing experts and rallying crowds against sensible measures for his own perceived benefit and with blatant disregard for other people's health and well-being. I really find that sorrowful, how a president constantly making up all kinds of monstrous lies about a dangerous and potentially deadly threat gets excused by all these dynamics. I get voting for him out of ideology or whatever, but for the life of me I don't get that.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - hollodero - 10-21-2020, 09:22 AM