Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Reason Why the Bengals Might Not be Patient (Stadium Deal)
My thoughts on this...
Columbus will never happen, too close to Cincinnati, and too much competition with OSU.
San Antonio would be my guess, no state taxes in Texas.
If they give Taylor less than 3 years, that tells whoever they want to replace them they are on the hot seat from the beginning. Not the way to attract coaches to a less than desirable position. Any HC position is desirable, but some are better than others. The big draw for the Bengals was MB's willingness to give a coach a number of years.
I really don't think Hamilton County will let the Bengals go... that leaves a huge loss of revenue to local businesses and a big unused football stadium sitting on prime real estate. I'd be more willing to bet on a deal to build a multi-use dome.
If the Bengals do leave, who becomes your home team, Cleveland or Indianapolis. I don' believe I could go with either. Probably have to look at Tennessee as a home team since I know live in Louisville, but I guess I would root for Zim in Minny. I don't know that I could follow the team to a different city.... it's hard enough when they're here.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reason Why the Bengals Might Not be Patient (Stadium Deal) - Sled21 - 10-22-2020, 08:35 AM