Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(10-22-2020, 12:02 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Check out Totally Under Control on Hulu.

Amen.

We got through about half last night and will finish it tonight.

Also wanted to update my own situation:

Earlier in the thread I mentioned that the virus had made it to my wife's work place.

Since the initial positive test (who is still off work with symptoms three weeks later) they are up to 25 people with positive tests including two within working distance of my wife.  Although they have been extra vigilant (they are essential and could not close down unless in the most extreme circumstances) the people with positive test results are close enough to her that my wife is going for a test today.  Her only symptoms are a headache and sinus problems, which I also have a sinus thing right now and attribute to my annual sinus problems when it gets warm in fall.  So hopefully by Monday at the latest we will know if she is positive or not.

In the mean time we were already off the rest of the week and I was to drive my 75 year old father to a hospital for a procedure on Monday.  I don't want to risk getting him or my mother sick but as I am the only option right now we will both wear masks in the vehicle and be as careful as possible.

All because one employee could not stay out of the bar and some of the others went to political rallies mask less because they 'didn't believe" in the virus being "that bad".

Just wear the masks, social distance and wash your hands.  It is, literally, the very least you can do to help your fellow citizen.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - GMDino - 10-22-2020, 08:50 AM