Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Tolerant Left at it again....again
(10-22-2020, 01:24 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Excuse me kind and highly educated, superior enlightened one with fancy looking documents containing important words and signatures hanging in your office.  May my dumb dunce ass be permitted to speak please?

It was only insinuated I never read it.  I never said I did not read the article.  Schiff knew exactly what he was saying.

I am just a dumb, uneducated peasant, unable to write a 5 page thesis with lots of fancy words, links and highly enlightened, superior and educated thought for every post I make, so please forgive me.

Alas, the confines of my own mental inability have made it hard to find acceptance in such places as the Bengals P&R board.  I can only dream that one day I will be released from the chains on my own mental confines and have the ability to flourish with the educated, superior and highly enlightened class of the P&R Left.

Mellow

(10-22-2020, 12:08 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Is this kind of condescension really necessary?  It's certainly not conducive to having an actual conversation.

Cool
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Tolerant Left at it again....again - GMDino - 10-22-2020, 01:31 PM