Poll: Are you in favor of stacking the Supreme Court?
Yes
No
Something about Abraham Lincoln
All of Trump's judicial nominations are white!
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you in favor of stacking the Supreme Court?
(10-27-2020, 01:51 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Marbury v Madison is the most brazen power grab in US history, but I think 13 only works if there's an agreement that Biden picks 3 and McConnell and Pelosi agree on a moderate for the 4th.

6-6-1. 

But what if the Dems take the Senate? Also, agreed on the Marbury v. Madison thing. I was teaching some Scouts the Cit in the Nation badge the other night and we were talking branches of government. I went on a little mini rant about the court deciding for itself what its role would be.

I could also see them going with 11 for the numbered districts, once again leaving DC unrepresented in the government. It would be on brand.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are you in favor of stacking the Supreme Court? - Belsnickel - 10-27-2020, 02:00 PM