Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How is Carlos Dunlap Still Here?
(10-27-2020, 02:36 PM)fredtoast Wrote: According to this coaching staff he is worse than scrubs we can sign off the street.

If they are correct then we will not get anything in trade, but we will save money if we release him and be able to sign someone better off the street.

We did it with Preston Brown last year, so why not just cut Dunlap if he is as bad as the coaches think.

Clearly they think this, but doesn't mean other teams do. He is just removed from a decent season last year, though it was only half a year he played well. Teams know that he just doesn't care, not that he lacks talent. They could also try to swing a trade before the draft.They could find a way to get out of dead money by releasing him for breaking his contractual clauses. Just a lot of different scenarios they could be preparing for, and it's smart to (again) get anything at all for him. 

I am fine if they simply release him. It makes sense considering his value and situation. But I would try hell and high water to get bag of footballs for him if someone were to offer it. 
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
 [Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How is Carlos Dunlap Still Here? - Hoofhearted - 10-27-2020, 02:49 PM
RE: How is Carlos Dunlap Still Here? - J24 - 10-28-2020, 12:37 AM
RE: How is Carlos Dunlap Still Here? - CJD - 10-27-2020, 03:32 PM
RE: How is Carlos Dunlap Still Here? - J24 - 10-27-2020, 03:40 PM