Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
More "largely peaceful" Portland protests
(10-27-2020, 02:55 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The blame for this is squarely on police who lie to protect murdering police and claim shootings are justified like in the case of Laquan Treadwell and many others.

They create an atmosphere in which shootings by law enforcement are murder and covered up by other lying police.

This is your opinion, to be sure.  Unfortunately, it rather flies in the face of logic.  This, and other shootings in which video evidence showed the shooting was completely justified are not explained away by your assertion.  You cannot logically justify this type of reaction to a clearly justified shooting by saying previous shootings have been covered up.  They have nothing to do with one another other than the fact that a LEO was the shooter.  

No, you get this type of reaction when the media and many Democratic politicians take the position that law enforcement is inherently corrupt, motivated by racism and look to murder anyone who isn't white.  I can understand you not wanting to believe this as it would implicate you as well, but your stated position is merely another indicator that I am correct.  Again, you're making my point for me.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: More "largely peaceful" Portland protests - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 10-27-2020, 03:04 PM