Poll: Are you in favor of stacking the Supreme Court?
Yes
No
Something about Abraham Lincoln
All of Trump's judicial nominations are white!
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you in favor of stacking the Supreme Court?
(10-27-2020, 04:29 PM)GMDino Wrote: I don't think you WANT it to start but I do think you truly believe THIS is what will make it start.

I'm not playing the who is a tough guy route sir...I'm saying if someone believe this country is so divided they can't handle this they have bought completely into the "country is the most divided ever" talk and Trump has nurtured that.

I inferred nothing.  I would hope you would not be a shooter over two SC seats.

It is fear mongering.  Matt knows it would be legal and never said it would be the end of the country.  I don't get the ego rush for "internet points"...I read you say, multiple times that this would the absolute worst thing that end our country and be nothing short of tyranny.  I wouldn't expect that kind of hyperbole from you.  But I also didn't think it would hurt your feelings either.  We've had significant back and forth over the years and I never take it personally.  If this was a bridge too far in quoting what you said and thinking you would do better than so be it.

Matt flat out stated he agrees with me that packing the court could very well lead to a Civil War.  Quite simply, you crossed the line big time with your post and no form of attempting to weasel out of it will be accepted.  You didn't hurt my feelings, please don't pretend you have any ability to affect me whatsoever, but I will not converse with a person as disingenuous as your post made you out to be.  So either apologize for your groundless accusations or that's the end of it.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are you in favor of stacking the Supreme Court? - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 10-27-2020, 04:37 PM