Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
$10,000 lottery to vote in philly
(10-29-2015, 07:40 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: There are a few candidates to get excited about.   Depends on your views.  

My vote is going to Rand with Cruz as my second choice .  

OMG!  Finally, a ***** answer!  Was that so difficult?

I believe in liberty and justice for all so I can't support Rand.  Cruz is a Jesus Freak.  (Here's a pre-emptive: save your political correctness BS.)

Quote:And what exactly am I apologizing for?   For commenting that you didn't like voting?   Well when you say things like all candidates are bad or worse......   That's the typical uninformed opinion.   I know for a fact you are not uninformed so it's just a bs answer .  I doubt there is not a candidate of two that you have some common ideas.     So I guess I am supposed to apologize because you decided to take the lazy answer? 

For making things up I never wrote and falsely attributing them to me.  Like I wrote earlier, if you had any integrity.  If . . . 

Quote:Lay out what's important to you this election cycle.   Let's hear it .

Good judgment; with so little of it to be found among this field it obviously makes for a difficult choice.

Messages In This Thread
RE: $10,000 lottery to vote in philly - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 10-30-2015, 03:47 AM