Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(10-29-2020, 09:21 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: I'm sure Biden/Harris would have just waved their magic wand and the virus would have magically disappeared.

That is literally Trump speak.

(10-29-2020, 09:21 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: It's laughable how people think Biden would have done better.

There are quite a few things they would have done better and I'm fairly certain about that. For one, they would not make fun of people wearing masks. They would not call for their supporters to liberate their states from restrictions. They would not have held big rallies and large gatherings without any masks or social distancing. In short, they'd be better role models.

Also I'm pretty sure they would not have followed the strategy of downplaying the threat to the people, they would not have cast doubt on the things experts like Fauci said, they would not have called him an "idiot", if any of them caught it they would not have called an experimental antibody cocktail they got a "cure for everybody" and would not have used their recovery as proof that it isn't all that scary. They would not have lied about recovery rates, infection numbers, trajectories of the infection curve, a soon to come vaccine, or that they "turned a corner" or even defeated the virus while that demonstrably isn't so. They would not have touted some totally unproven medication.

And then some, a lot more actually, and that is without addressing any policies. But all these things have an effect.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - hollodero - 10-29-2020, 09:46 AM