Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
More "largely peaceful" Portland protests
(10-29-2020, 11:36 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I'm only responding to you because you're characteristically viewing his comment in the worst way possible and treating him very unfairly.  It appears, to me, that he is commenting on the crime rate within the black community.  As hard data, i.e. facts, show that ~54% of homicides in the United States are committed by people of black ethnicity.  The same data also shows that most homicides are intraracial.  Hence his comment is grounded in statistical fact.  Anyone who works or lives in a largely black community, which I'm guessing excludes you, knows this is a huge problem for those communities.  Alternatively, anyone who watches the news and is aware of the number of people shot and killed in Chicago on a weekly basis would be aware of this.

Consequently, one could, and IMO should unless their posting history would otherwise lend one to that conclusion, view his comments in that light instead of jumping immediately to calling someone a racist.  But you do you.

Thank you!  exactly.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: More "largely peaceful" Portland protests - Mickeypoo - 10-29-2020, 12:35 PM