Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
$10,000 lottery to vote in philly
(10-30-2015, 11:51 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It's funny that you are begging for an apology.  Especially considering how you conduct yourself....  

Lots of good judgment out there.   Cruz is consistent and has a broad message.   Unless you have a love for a progressive:   Or as some call it .... A moderate ....

You asked a question. I answered it. Previously, I told you I won't hold my breath which means I 100% don't expect an apology. I wrote you would apologize if you had any integrity which you don't because if you did you wouldn't have made the BS up in the first place.

I can tolerate a certain amount of foolishness, but then there is you. You have insulted hundreds of millions of people with derogatory statements. I've insulted . . . what?  Five? Ten individuals here for their blatant bigotry and stupidity?  You have no room to criticize anyone's behavior. 

Cruz does not have good judgment. In addition to what Matt pointed out Cruz is in favor of denying equal rights to groups based upon his religious beliefs. Like I wrote earlier, he is a Jesus Freak who has no qualms legislating his religion. No thank you. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: $10,000 lottery to vote in philly - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 10-30-2015, 02:12 PM