Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Biden named the projected winner
Let's all just admit that Kamala is as close to Donald Trump as a black woman can be, she is basically quite equally flawed and liberals will have to be utterly hypocritical to even consider voting for her after being so opposed to Donald.

As they were now, Joe was basically Donald too. Folks are just biased.

As for me, my God I am so happy that the scandals surrounding the US presidency are now alleged affairs from many years ago again. I wait for the day that Biden orders something special to a burger or wears an unconventionally colored suit or something. When he gets attacked over that for months, the world is normal again.

As for the Donald Trump show, that imho was more entertaining than any political drama ever on TV was, for the last season I'd wish it turns into a courtroom drama. I want the ongoing investigations to play out, I hope Biden does not pardon him. I want to see the Donald proven guilty of all the things I believe he is guilty of. Money laundering, tax evasion, fraud, obstruction... or go free if not proven guilty, of course. But I'd bet he is.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden named the projected winner - CJD - 11-07-2020, 03:31 PM
RE: Biden named the projected winner - hollodero - 11-08-2020, 09:23 AM
RE: Biden named the projected winner - CJD - 11-08-2020, 12:33 PM