Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Biden named the projected winner
(11-08-2020, 10:45 AM)Goalpost Wrote: Yea.  I dont think that would be the right move.  I saw one exit poll that said Dems voted 51-49 to get rid of Trump.  Getting rid of Trump was more popular than their own candidate.  Repubs meanwhile voted over 75 percent on Trump's behalf with about a 25 percent vote against Biden for their reason for voting.  So my question is....how does going after Trump right now improve Biden's popularity.....

To me this is not about Biden's popularity. Imho, he mainly got elected for not being Donald Trump, that much I agree with. Doesn't mean he should let Trump off the hook. Investigators or the courts should let him off the hook, if it is warranted after all the investigations that will go on. If it is warranted that justice is served to him though (which I believe, based on what's already in the open about his business conduct), then I absolutely want this to happen. Trump should not enjoy special protection any longer. Popular or not (but I'd guess it would be popular amongst all those that elected Biden because they could not stomach Trump). If anything, it might make some Trump supporters reconsider, were he proven to have acted in a criminal manner.

Besides, it's what I want to see as a conclusion to this saga. Doesn't mean it happens.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden named the projected winner - CJD - 11-07-2020, 03:31 PM
RE: Biden named the projected winner - hollodero - 11-08-2020, 11:10 AM
RE: Biden named the projected winner - CJD - 11-08-2020, 12:33 PM