Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Biden named the projected winner
(11-08-2020, 02:58 AM)Benton Wrote: I agree, we should. Unfortunately, it's difficult to do that when people insist on making irrelevant jabs.

If you would prefer to stay on topic, set that precedent. Hold yourself to a standard. Not even a higher one, just a bare minimum.

So...isn't that something that's done on the reg around here? 

I can only speak for myself but i kind of viewed it as a throwaway line, of sorts. She chose to be unfaithful. Some people don't take that lightly and while it's her's and his personal business, it does speak to her character, so i just saw it as tit for tat. Not that big of a deal. This is my only thought on the matter so i won't keep it going but i would expect and respect your reply. 

Back on topic. As much as i'm not a fan of career politicians, i do expect things to calm down a bit as far as the current social outrage goes and it should be good to finally get some people in positions that are more deserving and able to (hopefully) get jobs done moreso than focusing on nepotism and how unqualified someone is. I just hope we're not about to go back to $4 a gallon of gas and higher interest rates because i'm still planning on selling the house and moving to Florida in the next 2-4 years. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden named the projected winner - CJD - 11-07-2020, 03:31 PM
RE: Biden named the projected winner - rfaulk34 - 11-08-2020, 03:56 PM
RE: Biden named the projected winner - CJD - 11-08-2020, 12:33 PM