Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Joe Burrow- "When I'm The GOAT........"!!
(11-15-2020, 05:40 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I don't even think he needs all that much talent around him.  Don't get me wrong because it will be great if we do surround him with talent, but I think he can make players around him A LOT BETTER, like (dare I say) Brady does.

Brady has never had a back like Mixon, and neither has Rogers, which I think will make Joe's life that much easier, but I feel like he can make even average receivers look good, the same way that Brady does.  I do think that giving him a good receiving tight end would improve his game a lot because good receiving tight ends don't aren't a dime a dozen like receivers are.

A decent defense would also be nice but, with how much rules favor offenses now, we just need a defense to be able to slow down the other team.

I agree, Burrow could be that good. Get him a good O-line in front of him that can both pass and run block and he will be 
better than if we stay a shitty pass and run blocking O-line though. Yes, a badass TE would also really help. I like Sample 
but it would be great to have a Gronk/Kelce/Kittle type for Burrow to throw to.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Burrow- "When I'm The GOAT........"!! - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 11-15-2020, 05:45 PM