Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movies you found and liked on netflix....
Just saw three really good movies:

"Jack Strong" - This is based upon the true story of Polish Army officer who provided detailed Soviet secrets to the U.S. in the late seventies and early eighties. The story is exciting, the acting is engaging, and they did really well capturing the period details. I give it five stars.

"The Gunman" - An action/suspense movie about a black ops mercenary. I'm not so much into action movies. But, as they go, this one was pretty good. For some reason, Netflix only rated this at two stars. I suspect it is because it has Sean Penn and a lot of people don't like his politics. I don't necessarily agree with all of his politics either, but he is a damn good actor. And for being in his fifties, the dude put on some serious muscles and did some bad-azz fight scenes for this film. I give it four stars.

"Boy Wonder" - This is a suspense movie about a boy who dedicates his life to becoming a vigilante after he sees his mother murdered. While it sounds like another "Deathwish"-type movie, it is not. It is dark and serious and deals more with psychological aspects of having a family member murdered. I give it five stars. Worth watching twice.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Movies you found and liked on netflix.... - Bengalzona - 11-01-2015, 01:20 PM