Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump, where do you stand on him now?
Perhaps some miss my point and I really don't care, but to clarify so there are no misunderstandings I have friends who are conservative and who have voted for republicans. I don't agree, but I don't shun them. No, I shun those who openly support the dolt knowing the things he's said and done and cheer him along. Hey look, there are also plenty of liberals I can't stand as well. It's the people who have willfully pretended that trump is the greatest president we've ever had when in fact he's by far the worst and only getting worse by the hour. I could spend the next 4 years doing nothing but writing about the misdeeds of the current administration and never run out of things to write, but I have better things to do with my life than dwell on stupid.   I have plenty of quite conservative customers here in South Carolina where people voted for trump overwhelmingly, but I don't know of one who openly supports him. In fact I've talked to many who have told me they would still vote for republicans, but not trump.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump, where do you stand on him now? - grampahol - 11-20-2020, 09:37 PM