Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D&H Sports interview with Elise Jesse on Toxic culture
(11-25-2020, 04:38 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: 1.) What exceeds being forced out ("at minimum")? 

What, do they force them out, and then spank them on their way out of the door?  Maybe yell obsecenties at them, while doing the Degeneration X "Suck it" motion?

2.) How do you  force someone out without firing them? 

"Hey, just so know we'd really like you to just leave and not come back.  You're not technically fired or anything, but know that we don't like you anymore."

1. As Fred said, they, "step down/resign/wtf," to allow them dignity. "We thank them for their contribution, blah blah." Ala Marv' after the '18 season.

2. They shitcan them outright.

Either way, IMO, I don't see them being here come 01/04/21.

(11-25-2020, 04:18 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Will that be enough blood for the mob you think?

I'm sincerely curious, will the firing of those two be enough that the mob mentality comes a little when they give Taylor another season?

I think a lot of failings aren't on Zac directly; just that the two devils are not on the up and up and dragging him down.

Which, ultimately, is still on him, as he is the HC. But I think he's placed too much faith in them and the only option now is to cut the head off and start anew.

Don't think that'll calm anyone lol.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: D&H Sports interview with Elise Jesse on Toxic culture - Truck_1_0_1_ - 11-25-2020, 05:33 PM