Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covid-19 Testing Coming To Northern Kentucky!
(12-02-2020, 02:54 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Looks like England is releasing a vaccine and we'll have some released mid-December.

I believe the decision has been made to release to front line workers and elderly in long term care facilities first. i understand there's some argument about releasing to frail elderly first as they risk possible dangerous side effects.

I've seen all the ones that look like they'll be released before Christmas and I just hope the FDA is inspecting them carefully because it seemed like we wouldn't have one until the spring at the earliest, but then one company got close and now suddenly there's a few companies releasing them soon, so I'm just hoping that they didn't cut any corners trying to keep pace.  

I still need to decide if I want to get it early (assuming I can) because I really only go to the gym and my place but, knowing my luck, someone at the gym or a guest here will stop by and hug me, cough on me, and give me the virus, in which case I'm dead.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Covid-19 Testing Coming To Northern Kentucky! - BFritz21 - 12-02-2020, 05:04 PM