Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Much Will Mixon Produce When He Returns?
(12-03-2020, 10:48 PM)kevin Wrote: I've read on Bengals.com or some other site that with Burrow out, if Mixon comes back for last game or 2. they won't play him and take chance of quick re-injury.  They will save him for next season.   I think that makes sense since this season is in the toilet with few games left, and Covid of no fans in stands.  

Here's the article from yesterday, which sounds completely opposite: https://www.bengals.com/news/taylor-made-takes-notes-on-leadership-from-defense-and-special-teams

(Key: GH = HopSpin, ZT = NutZac)

GH: Would there be any point where you would just shelve him for the rest of the year? Have you reached that point yet?
ZT: No. I think we're in the process of letting that foot heal. He's got two more weeks on injured reserve. We just continue to evaluate where he's after that IR period.
GH: Could you envision him playing this year?
ZT: Absolutely I could.
GH: Some would say, why risk him?
ZT: I think you have to make sure he's fully healed. We would never do anything to compromise someone's health. We've got two weeks to see how it heals and if he's able to come back.
GH: Right now, it doesn't look like he needs surgery, right?
ZT: Correct.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Much Will Mixon Produce When He Returns? - Wes Mantooth - 12-04-2020, 01:02 AM