Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(12-08-2020, 08:01 PM)GMDino Wrote: Oof.  Keep an eye on that for sure.  The virus apparently can hit other things differently.

I had to do a tele visit and while I was talking tot hem I had them send paperwork for my bloodwork.  Hopefully it all checks out.

I did test positive, as did my wife.

I've been quarantining since last Monday (except for when I went for the test).

Worst of it was a stuffy nose, some drainage and a little annoying cough that gave me a sore throat.  The vast majority of that is gone now.  I did lose my sense of smell for about four days.

Everyone exposed to the first person tested positive even if they didn't show symptoms EXCEPT his wife who also showed no symptoms.  

Anyway...off work until Monday and all Christmas plans are cancelled but if this is all we have to deal with I'll take it as a win.

You were fortunate like me with the taste and smell thing being so short.

I pointed the kidney thing out to my Dr and she's like "Drink more water."  I don't think the numbers even registered because I'm sure they are used to dealing with people with far worse numbers, but I pointed out the differences from six months ago so she switched it to "Drink more water and we will check again in six months."  (Which I get a blood test every six months anyway. LOL)  I'm pretty sure they hate that we get our test results before our appointment.

We are probably going to be on our own this year for Christmas. I'm looking forward to making a fancy Christmas or Christmas Eve dinner on a really nicely decorated table. Something you don't get when there are twenty+ people.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - michaelsean - 12-09-2020, 10:27 AM