Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"There's a loose belief that Taylor could get another year"
(12-10-2020, 04:08 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: My reaction is that it doesn't really matter if Joe or other players like Zac or not. The front office needs to look at the actual results to make their determination on Zac's future. If Zac loses out, he will have a .141 win %. How do you sell to your fan base that you're trying to win while bringing back a guy who owns the worst win % in franchise history? 

I posted earlier in this thread a historical example of how laughable it would be to bring Zac back if he loses out. The only non-expansion franchise stupid enough to do it was the Browns. 

Exactly! And 'culture' doesn't matter what is said. It is created by what is accepted.

Like IF I manage employees and I'm like 'Being late won't be tolerated', then when people come in late I do nothing. Guess what culture I created? One of being late.

To create a winning culture, you can't give a coach with a 14.1% winning percentage a 3rd year. You just can't. You tell the players you are a loser org. (Which this franchise is with the worst record over the past 30 years.)
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: "There's a loose belief that Taylor could get another year" - THE PISTONS - 12-10-2020, 04:30 PM