Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"There's a loose belief that Taylor could get another year"
(12-10-2020, 04:00 PM)Geno_Can_Dunk Wrote: But the fact that it he said anything positive at all should be regarded by fans as good news. And yet it's not. The immediate reaction is to assume he's not being truthful. I don't think the onus is on me to prove that he's telling the truth, but on you (or other naysayers) to prove that he must be lying. 

Just ask yourselves, why are we all not collectively breathing a sigh of relief? Oh good, the players and coaches are on the same page! The immediate assumption that it's bull is the telling part. 

I didn't say he's not being truthful.  But I'm also not sure (because I'll be honest, I don't go through and read transcriptions of all the interviews) whether Burrow volunteers his love for Taylor out of the blue, or whether it's just in answer to questions he's getting from reporters looking for scoop and some potential locker room unrest.  

So I don't have to prove anything, because there's nothing I think needs proof.  I'm simply saying I highly doubt Burrow is going to come in here year one and pull a Dunlap, Palmer, Dillon, or anyone else we've seen implode talking about the coach and teammates.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: "There's a loose belief that Taylor could get another year" - MileHighGrowler - 12-10-2020, 04:55 PM