Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We added Burrow, Green, Jonah, Reader, Spain, Vonn Bell, Tee Higgins, Wilson, and...
We added Burrow, Green, Jonah, Reader, Spain, Vonn Bell, Tee Higgins, Wilson, and Bynes...and didn't improve. We're still bad stopping the run. We're still bad running the ball. Our passing rankings are similar to last year. And yes points are up all across the league this year.

And on the board, I read...we just need to add this guy? Or that guy? Or fix the offensive line. Or fix the defensive line.

Reader was a force with the Texans. Here, he graded out on PFF similar to Billings last year. (Slightly higher, but not the force he was with the Texans.) Has to be scheme/coaching.

This is another reason the coaching staff needs to go. My list includes 8 quality starting caliber players, and we didn't improve! And I'm not including the guys we signed that are injured.

This team is the ultimate example of 2+2 = 1.

IF you add 8 quality starters to basically ANY Team in the NFL, they get better. Except the Bengals.

The Dolphins gutted their roster last year and added some quality players and are 8-4.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
We added Burrow, Green, Jonah, Reader, Spain, Vonn Bell, Tee Higgins, Wilson, and... - THE PISTONS - 12-11-2020, 06:23 PM